Forest firefighters are designed for fires in forest and shrub landscapes as well as difficult terrain. On a single-wheeled high-terrain four-wheeled vehicle chassis components such as fire extinguishing tank, pump system as well as equipment with appropriate equipment are stored. The safety of the extinguishing unit is ensured by appropriate protective devices on the vehicle as far as possible. In order to be optimally protected during the extinguishing process, standing and / or seats can be provided on the structure. Leaving the vehicle is no longer necessary.
Decontamination and HAZMAT vehicles from Rosenbauer are fully equipped for hazmat operations and represent the complete and perfect solution for this sector. Customized and customer-specific solutions characterize this HAZMAT vehicle concept.
- The HAZMAT CL is used for smaller and medium-sized operations with dangerous materials.
- Due to the equipment included it corresponds to classes B1, C2, D1
- The HAZMAT AT is used for medium-sized and large-scale operations with dangerous materials.
- Due to the equipment included it corresponds to classes A2, B2, C3, D1
- The HAZMAT SOF is used for large-scale operations with dangerous materials.
- Due to the equipment included it corresponds to classes A2, B2, C3, D2.
HAZMAT GWG SOF
- For large-scale hazmat operations
- Technical firefighting equipment according to DIN 14555-12 (April 2005)
- Correspond to B1, C3, D1 classification
- The Decon SOF is a specialty vehicle for the decontamination of a high number of people and equipment in large HAZMAT operations (D3).
- The Decon is divided into pre-cleaning, main cleaning and regeneration.
- Additionally a weather station and a remote-controlled video camera system are built-in.